Critical Divide publishes “The Guides”, a series of mainly web based insiders’ guides to places and events at ...theguide.com. The guides are developed and written based on the expertise, experience and knowledge of the Critical Divide team, its partners and global associates.
The main titles in “the guide” series cover Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, FIFA World Cup, and the Academy Awards.
The original The Insider’s Guide to Rio de Janeiro, which was first published in Brazil in 1983, sold close to one million hard copies before the print version was dropped in 1996.
- Brazil the Guide (www.braziltheguide.com)
- Rio the Guide (www.riotheguide.com)
- World Cup the Guide (www.worldcuptheguide.com)
- Oscars the Guide (www.oscarstheguide.com)
- Cannes the Guide (www.cannestheguide.com)
- Berlin the Guide (www.berlintheguide.com)
Where there is demand a Kindle version of the guide is also published and sold globally through Amazon.
For a full and more detailed guide to Brazil visit our sister site www.braziltheguide.com
Or for a full and more detailed guide to Rio de Janeiro visit our sister site www.riotheguide.com
Copyright © 1984-2023 – All rights reserved
The Guides – Critical Divide – Christopher Pickard